Created on 24-02-2023 at 21:48 nachm.
A cool drink or a tasty snack is simply part of the real football experience at FC Bayern home games. To make the ordering process even easier for fans, the Pick-up service will be introduced for the first time at selected kiosks on level 2 of the Allianz Arena for the match against 1. FC Union Berlin.
Thanks to a software solution from FCB partner SAP, fans in the stadium can now conveniently order and pay for food and drinks online via the latest version of the Allianz Arena app. After that, the order only has to be picked up at a pre-selected point of sale in the specially designated fast lane – saving time in the kiosk queues. Payment is made exclusively online via the credit card stored in the "myFCB account".
How the new Pick-up service works:
The Pick-up service is being offered at the following points on level 2: Kiosks 2 | 6 | 8 | 15
- Download the Allianz Arena app or update to the latest version
- Select the Pick-up service in the app (or scan the QR code at the front of the kiosk)
- Log into your myFCB account
- Enter seating area and select kiosk
- Order food and/or drink and pay conveniently online by credit card
- Show your issued QR code at the Pick-up line at your chosen collection point and collect your order