The public transport services offered by the Munich transportation authority (Münchner Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund, MVV) will get you to the Allianz Arena comfortably and safely. Take the S-Bahn from Munich Main Station or Munich East Station to Marienplatz, a central transfer hub, it only takes a few minutes. From there take the U6 light rail line (in the direction of Garching-Forschungszentrum) to Fröttmaning.
Underground and P+R information
Münchner Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund (MVV)
MVV timetable information
Public transport from Munich airport
We strongly recommend that visitors travelling by bus or car follow the signs in the city centre as well as on the motorways and parking areas. Once in the stadium area, please use all available lanes to get to the parking lots.
- Coming from the west via the A8 (Stuttgart - Munich) change to the A99 at the motorway junction Munich-Eschenried and follow it to the exit at Munich-Fröttmaning-North (AS 12b).
- Coming from the north via the A9 from Nuremberg to Munich follow the directions given at Neufahrn motorway junction, either following the A9 to Munich-Fröttmaning-South (AS 73) exit or via the A 92 to Munich-Feldmoching motorway junction. From there follow the A99 (towards Salzburg) to the nearby Munich-Fröttmaning-North (AS 12b) exit. To avoid congestion at Munich-Fröttmaning-South, please follow the signs at the Neufahrn junction.
- Directions by motorway from Franz Josef Strauß airport: A92 towards Munich, motorway junction Neufahrn to the A9 towards Munich, motorway exit Fröttmaning. Please follow the signs. Travel time: Depending on traffic conditions, approx. 25 minutes. Distance: 30 kilometres.
- Coming from the south or east via the A99, change to the A9 (towards Munich) at Munich-North motorway junction and follow it to the exit Munich-Fröttmaning-South (AS 73).
- Coming from the city: take the A9 (Munich - Nuremberg) to Munich-Fröttmaning-South exit (AS 73) or follow the Ingolstädter Strasse to Munich-Neuherberg junction, take the A99 and follow it to Munich-Fröttmaning-North exit (AS 12b).
Driving directions via Google maps
If you travel on non-matchdays our middle coach park (Busparkplatz Mitte) can be used for visitor parking. Please follow the traffic guidance signs.
Using the middle coach park on matchdays or directly beforehand is not possible. Fan coaches use these parking lots from the early morning, so the lots cannot be used on the evening before a match. Please take account of our schedule when planning your visit. The gate closes at 7:00 pm on the day before a matchday.
You can use the north coach park for your camping van on matchdays on presentation of your matchday ticket.
Parking for Caravans
Traffic jam and without parking stress, the Allianz Arena is also very easy to reach by bike, the route is well signposted in the Munich bicycle network.
At the Allianz Arena, there are sufficient bicycle parking spaces in the north (Busparkplatz Mitte) right next to the entrances. Thus, you can use the not so busy North entrance and are therefore faster in your seats.
The route to the Arena in the Munich Radlnetz
Taxis use the S1/S0 access, please follow the traffic guidance.