The Allianz Arena opens two hours before kick-off for all matches. Should there be a change, we will inform you separately via our homepage.
Parking, arrival and departure on matchdays:
On matchdays, the first multi-storey car park opens at 08:00. Please follow the traffic management system!
Parking fees/car: EUR 10.00 / matchday
For the 2019/20 season, a new parking system with license plate recognition will be introduced in the P1-P3 multi-storey car parks at the Allianz Arena.
You can register a vehicle registration number and pay the parking fee in advance using an application on the fcbayern.com and allianz-arena.com websites or via the FC Bayern App. The vehicle registration number is then registered for the license plate recognition system and activated for departure on the booked matchday(s).
It will also be possible to enter the vehicle registration number and pay the parking fee at one of six machines on-site. Please note: In order to avoid long queues at the machines after the match, we recommend you register the vehicle registration number in advance via the application and either pay the parking fee at the same time or before you watch the game. Payment can be made at the machine by cash, EC or credit card.
On leaving car parks P1-P3, the license plate is recognised by the cameras at the exits and the barrier opens automatically.
PURCHASE LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION PARKING PERMIT (German language only)
In addition to the option of using the new parking system with license plate recognition, the parking fee can also be paid with the Arena Card in the usual way. The standard parking fee is €10.00 and will be deducted at the exit barrier. Therefore, there must still be a minimum amount of € 10.00 on the Arena Card for the parking fee. At the exit, hold the Arena Card up to the card reader and the barrier will open.
At the end of the match, the multi-storey car parks are staffed for about two hours, depending on requirements.
Location plan overview
- If travelling by coach or car please follow the displayed routes to the car parks, both in the built-up areas and on the motorways. Please use all available lanes when approaching the stadium.
- We recommend you get to the stadium in good time. Don't arrive at the last minute. On matchdays the Allianz arena and the multi-storey car park open 2.5 hours before the game.
- Get an ArenaCard from the ticket boxes at the stadium entrance, from a pay station or one of theArenaCard sellers in and around the stadium.
- Parking fees (€ 10) can only be paid with an ArenaCard. Payment is made at the exit barriers. Please ensure you have sufficient credit on your card. If you do not have sufficient credit go to the ticket boxes at the stadium entrance, a pay station or one of theArenaCard sellers in and around the stadium.
- Due to the high volume of traffic it is not possible for everybody to leave the car parks at the same time. We ask you to be patient and leave enough time for your journey home. Or avoid the queues by spending time after the game in one of our catering or leisure facilities. Or simply have a look around the stadium.
The stadium has three coach parks. Access to the two north coach parks, Mitte and Nord, is via the A99 junction Munich-Fröttmaning-North. Access to the south coach park is via the A9 junction Munich-Fröttmaning-South.
- When leaving the car parks follow the traffic management system directions and use all available lanes.
- Take the shortest route to the motorway. To ease the traffic flow do not turn round on the roads around the stadium!
- Don't stop unnecessarily, and do keep things moving!
Leaving via the München-Fröttmaning-Nord junction on the A99 motorway
- Use the München-Fröttmaning-Nord junction to join the the A99 Munich ring motorway. From here you can save time and avoid stress to travel in any direction: to Stuttgart, into Munich city centre as well as to Nuremberg, Deggendorf/Passau and Salzburg.
- If your destination is Munich or you want to take the A 96 Munich - Lindau or A 95 Munich - Garmisch-Partenkirchen use the nearby AS12a München-Neuherberg junction follow the B 13 (Ingolstädter Straße) towards Munich city centre and then follow the signs for the Mittlere Ring.
- For Nuremberg or Deggendorf/Passau take the A 99 motorway to the AD11 Munich-Feldmoching intersection(AD 11) and change to the A 92 towards Deggendorf. At the AK4 Neufahrn intersection take the A9 for Nuremberg or straight on for Deggendorf/Passau .
- Turn off the next junction Munich-Neuherberg (AS 12a) for the München- Süd intersection, the A 8 Munich - Salzburg or the A 94 Munich - Mühldorf - Simbach and travel back to the München-Nord intersection.
Leaving via the München-Fröttmaning-Süd junction on the A 9
- Leave via the München-Fröttmaning-Süd junction on the A 9 for both Munich city centre and all other routes via the München-Nord intersection. At the intersection follow the official directions.